✅I’m sure the last thing on your mind is NOT closing on your new home. Yet about a third of all closings fail! Why? Let’s ensure this doesn’t happen to you by learning 15 things NOT to do BEFORE Buying a house!
In practice, I share with my client’s to simply #JTAB = Just Take a Breath it’ll be alright as we move forward together. Remember, FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real. What’s the best way to replace FEAR? With knowledge and you’re doing that right now. Kudos!
What you’ll learn:
1. Common home buying mistakes! Along with first time home buyers tips and advice to ensure your success!
2. What NOT to do when buying a house! With easy to follow tips on how to buy a home.
3. First time home buyer tips! | What you should know about buying a home!
**To find top agents near you, please email me directly at: Andrew@AndrewFinneyTeam.com Thank you!**
NOTE: To adjust video speed for your listening/ viewing pleasure, please use the settings icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a gear. =)
Here’s a list of the top 15 first time home buyer mistakes I watched and/ or people make when buying a home. Hopefully, this video will help you costly home buying mistakes!
1. 0:56 – Don’t skip your loan payments or apply for new credit! That also includes “refinancing” existing debts! Beware of the “soft credit pull!”
2. 1:42 – Debt consolidation woes! Sometimes it may sound attractive but could have massive impacts on you buying your new home!
3. 2:25 – Don’t job hop! Now IS NOT the time to be changing employers! Be sure to chat about any changes in employment with your loan officer PRIOR to making the switch!
4. 3:18 – No money maneuvers! Switching money between accounts and making deposits out of the norm is a red flag to your loan officer! Be sure to seek your loan officer’s guidance PRIOR to making any transfers!
5. 4:03 – Don’t break-up with your bank! Keep your money where it is for the time being then fall in love with your new bank AFTER you get the keys to your new home!
6. 4:47 – Hold off buying a car! Unless you plan on living in your new car, wait until you close on your house first!
7. 6:00 – Don’t buy stuff on credit! Yes, that includes NOT BUYING new furniture and appliances for your new home!
8. 7:15 – Don’t make large or cash deposits! It might sound counter-intuitive yet this is a red flag for an underwriter! All funds must be verified and seasoned in your accounts!
9. 8:44 – Don’t Pinocchio your loan application! Your loan officer will find out! Best practice, just be 100% honest & transparent from the start!
10. 9:43 – Don’t apply for new credit!
11. 10:41 – Don’t blow your buyer cost funds! In addition to your down payment, you need to be prepared for your buyer closing costs! Generally between 2%-4% of the sales price (not including your down payment) across the USA.
12. 11:34 – Don’t max your budget if you don’t have to!
13. 13:05 – Don’t co-sign for ANYONE!
14. 13:55 – Don’t overpay for your new home (if possible)!
15. 15:30 – Don’t Forget to GOOGLE YOUR AGENT! Shouldn’t you know who you’re working with to make the biggest investment of your life to date!?
Want to know more about buying a house in Las Vegas or Las Vegas real estate? Send me a message. I’m happy to help.
Thank you for watching! =)
Enjoy an amazing day!
-Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor, Andrew Finney
USMC Combat Veteran/ Trusted Real Estate Advisor
Call/ Text: 702-710-0287
King Realty Group
6955 N. Durango Dr. Suite 1004
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
At the time of production, Andrew Finney, S.0173260, is a real estate salesperson with King Realty Group in Las Vegas, NV.
Andrew’s videos are his own and do not necessarily represent the views and/ or opinions of KRG.
The purpose of Andrew’s videos is to educate you and help you make sense of the real estate process. If you have questions about home loans, real estate, taxes, financial advice, real estate law, insurance, or any other services where you live, you are advised to reach out to the appropriate professional for further counsel about your own unique situation.
Awesome Music Courtesy of:
Song: Syn Cole – Feel Good [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyRightSounds.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ULJ92aldE
Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/SynColeFeelGoodD
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us
purchasing first home