✅In addition to embracing the company’s purpose, values and principles, our purchases people are guided by five global principles for strategic sourcing.
These five principles are:
– Best Total Value
– Honest, Ethical and Fair Dealings
– Externally Linked Supply Solutions
– Competition and Collaboration
– Supplier Incumbency
These five principles establish a foundation for our discipline and serve as guidelines in our daily activities as we interact with external suppliers. In this webinar P&G procurement experts Laylah Kara and Natalie Musgrave will cover the following:
1. What is purchasing?
2. The purchases cycle
3. How to enter the P&G supply chain
4. Criteria that meet P&G business needs – a real example
5. How we evaluate suppliers
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us
p&g purchasing department