✅Today I want to go through the pros and cons of building your own investment property rather than purchasing an established investment property.
I am talking about either:
Purchasing a piece of land and getting your own builder
Getting someone like Masterton Homes or Coral Homes to come and build it or
Obtaining a house and land package
Let’s start by looking at the pros of building an investment property.
http://onproperty.com.au/153 – Visit the site for a full transcription and downloadable audio version of this video.
Want to learn the exact methods I use to find positive cash flow properties all over Australia? Sign up for the Positive CashFlow Academy today
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us
purchasing investment property